With traditional 12' siding panels, seams appear every two to three feet. Monogram's longer length panels can significantly reduce seams. On a wall that's 25' wide, there are approximately 57 laps with a 12' panel, with 16'panel; 40 laps (35% fewer), with Monogram 46L in 20' length, 26 laps, with Monogram 46XL, 0 Laps!
Two Classic Styles - Three Length Choices:
Double 4" Rough Cedar Clapboard, 16'8" or 20' or 25'
Double 5" Rough Cedar Dutchlap, 16'8" or 20' or 25'
- TrueTexture™ rough cedar finish molded from real cedar boards
- Patented STUDfinder™ is designed for accurate and secure installation
- RigidForm™ 220 Technology has been tested to withstand wind load pressures up to 220 mph
- CertiLock™ self-aligning, post-formed positive lock
- Virtually maintenance free, never needs painting
- 3/4" panel projection
- Heavy-duty .046" thickness
- Class 1(A) fire rating
- Lifetime limited warranty
- Works with traditional length Monogram siding